2 people are interested
Mayor Potencial seeks a grant writer to contribute skills and enthusiasm to a Honduran community. Candidate will work with team members (alumni and current students at Cornell University) to develop, write, and submit grant proposals and applications.
- Persuasively communicate the organization’s mission to potential funders.
- Research potential public/private, corporate, foundation, and individual funding sources.
- Manage grant information in a database.
- Work with executives to identify program needs and funding goals.
- Prioritize to meet multiple or ongoing deadlines.
- A team player and able to work independently, possessing strong research and communication skills.
A minimum commitment of 2-4 hours a week is preferred.
Interested candidates can forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hrs / week