Our Chapter Director coordinates photo shoots at our partner hospitals in Los Angeles (Children's Hospital Los Angeles).
Photo sessions are scheduled by the Hospital (in conjunction with the local Chapter Director) once a month or quarter. Typically, 10 to 20 children are photographed during a 3-4 hour hospital session. Children are photographed individually and then with their supporters such as siblings, parents, grandparents, and special friends. The children often asked to be photographed with their favorite nurse or doctor. Each family is given a complete set of 4x6 proofs, one 8x12 image and a link to download all of their images digitally.
- Scheduling, facilitating and attending monthly photo sessions
- Interfacing with hospital staff
- Scheduling and communicating with volunteer photographers and stylists
- Raising annual chapter dues of $2,500 (assisted by the National Office)
- Time commitment - 7-10 hours/month
- Program Management
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 7-10 hours per month
- 2 letters of recommendation; ability to use iPad and email