PublicSquare.net is seeking a volunteer TV producer for our weekly TV productions. Duties include:
- Assisting with pre-production, including writing scripts, booking guests, creating graphics, etc.
- Operating equipment during production, including cameras, audio, teleprompter, etc.
- Assisting with post-production, including uploading files, posting to social media, etc.
Training is provided. Previous experience in video production is a plus but not required. Production takes place on Thursday and Friday evenings in northern Virginia.
- TV Production
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours, mostly on Thursdays and Fridays
- Punctuality, reliability, interest in TV production, good communication skills