St. Mary's Hospice Services, Inc. is seeking compassionate and caring people as volunteers to help support our patients and families through their hospice journey.
- are non-medical
- do not participate in patient feeding
- do not providing direct care
- do not help administer patients medications.
Main duties of a volunteer are...
- to provide brief relief to caregivers when and if they need to run arrands
- read to patients,
- communicate with and listen to patients
- and/or provide companionship.
Whether you have as little as 1 hour a month or a few hours a day, please give us a call to help support our families in need. Please contact our office now.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Urinalysis/Drug Testing, Flu Shot, and TB Testing