The volunteer should have basic computer knowledge. The volunteer will read the materials provided by the client. In addition to reading, the volunteer may be asked to conduct Internet searches, and otherwise support a client’s personal reading needs.
Travel to client’s home
Reading materials provided by client
Help with ideas and policies
College level reader required.
- Strong clear reading voice.
- Able to read and type for an extended period of time
- Ethical character and reliable.
- Strong commitment to service required.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Concourse , Bronx New York
Attire: Business/Business Casual (no jeans or sneakers)
DETAILS OF SERVICE OPPORTUNITY: This is an on-going opportunity that requires a six month commitment for at least 2 hours per week.
To volunteer for this opportunity please contact: To volunteer for this opportunity please reply to this, you can call (646) 874-8686.
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading Comprehension
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months