Youth Service Project's To The Moon After School Program is seeking Engagement Volunteers! This program instructs learners, ages 5-18, on arts, media and technology practices through exciting and innovative lessons and activities.
Discovery, imagination and cultural appreciation are celebrated as pathways that inspire learners to acknowledge their unique artistic talents.
As an Engagement Volunteer, you will:
- Welcome and engage with youth and parents as they enter the program
- Help youth become settled upon arrival to the program
- Help coordinator set up snacks for the youth
- Offer various support for youth, mentors and staff
The program runs between 3pm-6pm weekdays. This position is specifically for volunteers with availability between 2:45pm to 4:00pm or 4pm-6:15pm.
Time commitment: We ask that you are available during this time for one day per week.
- Child Care
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2:45-4pm or 4pm-6:15, one weekday per week
- If you are interested and under the age of 18, please contact us about ways to become involved!