Are you a spiritual care leader in your faith? Do you want to assist those affected by disasters? Jo
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross Northern Ohio
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Disaster Spiritual Care responder provides disaster spiritual care support to individuals and families who have been impacted by a disaster.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Varies depending on local disaster events; minimum 8-hours per month
* Orientation to the Red Cross
* Disaster Spiritual Care Orientation (taken at professional cognate conference)
* Disaster Cycle Services: An Overview
* Psychological First Aid
* Disaster Action Team Fundamentals
* Shelter Fundamentals (recommended)
* CPR/First Aid (recommended)
* Casework and Recovery Planning Fundamentals (recommended)
About American Red Cross Northern Ohio
3747 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
433 Center StreetAshtabula, OH 44004
March 29, 2023
- People 55+
- Once initial training is completed, the volunteer can remain active as long as any training updates