Social Media Specialist
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Social Media Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of NAHP's social media presence on all platforms and ensuring that it is aligned with the branding and vision of the organization. The goal is to gradually achieve superior engagement with all viewers/audience on the platforms.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communication plans that leverage the social media space
- Build strategies to increase the amount of "Likes" on our page(s)and increase overall presence and visibility online
- Create daily content for multiple social media platform that include: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram,YouTube and other social medial platforms that the organization plans to adopt
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Work closely with PR and Director of Communication to coordinate efforts and Research and implement best strategies/practices towards placing the organization at the best possible advantage
- Create calendars and syndication schedules for information that will be on circulation/rotation with preference to information to NAHP members
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Superior writing capabilities
- Keen eye for grammar and punctuation mark errors
- Experience in marketing
- Must have deep knowledge of various social media platforms
- Efficient in analytics of social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb time management ability
- Efficient in executing task
- Team oriented
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Conference/Events Coordinator
- Associate Graphic Designer
- Chapter Development Director
- Manager of Legal Counsel
- Manager of Marketing
- Human Resources Manager
- Manager of Conference/Events
- Content Writer/Editor
- Government Affairs Coordinator
- Director of Conference/Events
- Communications Coordinator
- Manager of Fundraising and Donor...
- Director of Finance
- Director of Communications
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Director of Fundraising and...
- Public Relations Assistant Officer
- Social Media Specialist
- Public Relations and Outreach...