Established in 2015, My Brother’s House Basic Center Program is an emergency, temporary shelter for Runaway & Homeless Youth (RHY) located in College Park, GA. Our mission is to increase the safety, self-sufficiency and overall well-being of youth in Metropolitan Atlanta through services which include linkage to community resources, stable housing placement, and family reunification, if possible.
Currently, My Brother’s House is seeking a qualified Volunteer Budget Manager with a BS/ MS in Accounting, Finance or other relevant fields.
Key Job Duties Include:
- Intermediate to Advance Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Work with Director to forecast budget needs
- Compare actual expenditures to projected budgeted results and prepare a quarterly report for stakeholders including Board of Directors
- Aid in the preparation and submission of financial forms to grantors.
Volunteer Budget manager is asked to volunteer approximately fifteen hours of work per month.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Your volunteerism helps to ensure that My Brother’s House Basic Center Program can continue to provide quality services to our youth and their families. With your help, we can ensure that "Every Night, Every Child has a Bed."
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Genola@gaelc.org
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 15 hours per month
- B.S. or M.S. in Accounting, Finance or related fields.