Jewish Family Services ( Office Assistant Needed)
WhenWed Mar 01, 2017 09:00 AM - Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:00 PM
Where490 S. Farrell Drive, Suite C- 208Palm Springs, CA 92262
Someone who can be scheduled once/week for a couple hours to assist with tasks such as making phone calls to clients confirming future appointments, very light filing, and light date entry.
The main task for office assistants is the confirmation phone calls, so someone with a phone presence would be great. The current need is for someone with availability on Friday's.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 1 Friday per week, 2-3 hours
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children (CASA)
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library