Jewish Family Services ( Office Assistant Needed)
WhenWed Mar 01, 2017 09:00 AM - Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 PM
Where490 S. Farrell Drive, Suite C- 208Palm Springs, CA 92262
Someone who can be scheduled once/week for a couple hours to assist with tasks such as making phone calls to clients confirming future appointments, very light filing, and light date entry.
The main task for office assistants is the confirmation phone calls, so someone with a phone presence would be great. The current need is for someone with availability on Friday's.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 1 Friday per week, 2-3 hours
- Regional Access Project Foundation
- Baby or Not Pregnancy Choice
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Mizell Senior Center Needs your...
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Paws & Hearts
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Need 1 CERT Volunteer for a...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse