Jewish Family Services ( Office Assistant Needed)
WhenWed Mar 01, 2017 09:00 AM - Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 PM
Where490 S. Farrell Drive, Suite C- 208Palm Springs, CA 92262
Someone who can be scheduled once/week for a couple hours to assist with tasks such as making phone calls to clients confirming future appointments, very light filing, and light date entry.
The main task for office assistants is the confirmation phone calls, so someone with a phone presence would be great. The current need is for someone with availability on Friday's.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 1 Friday per week, 2-3 hours
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...