Office Receptionist at The Bridge Teen Center
24 people are interested
The Bridge Teen Center is looking for outgoing and friendly volunteers to support its after-school programs on a weekly basis (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings or afternoons between the hours of 10am - 6 pm).
The front desk volunteer helps keep a safe and secure environment, checks students in and out, greet visitors with a smile and a warm greeting and answers and directs phone call.
- Passion for the mission of The Bridge Teen Center.
- Sensitivity to different opinions.
- A friendly, responsive, and patient approach.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- The ability to work well with individuals and groups.
- The ability to complete all tasks with excellence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both writing and verbal.
- A sense of humor.
We'll work with your schedule.
15555 S 71st CourtOrland Park, IL 60462
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week
- Basic computer skills