PAT (Pre-Admission Testing) Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePrinceton HealthCare SystemOne Plainsboro RoadPlainsboro, NJ 08536
Greeter at front desk in Pre Admission testing
Escorting patients to a treatment room
Providing a hospital gown to change
Calling various depts. To coordinate care (radiology for chest xray for example)
Collating brochures and patient information to give to all patients
Organizing patient chart binders for admission/surgery
Few errands as appropriate (gathering empty chart binders, delivering completed binders)
(Must be atleast 18 years old)
Monday to Friday:
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday 9am-12 or 1pm-4pm
- PAT (Pre-Admission Testing)...
- ER Patient Experience Rounder
- Plainsboro Rehab
- Outpatient Imaging
- Guest Relations Ambassador- Escort
- Pelvic Wellness Center
- Volunteer Services Courier
- Hospice Volunteer
- Monroe Physical Therapy Office...
- Guest Relations Ambassador-...
- NICHE Volunteer ( Nurses...
- Occupational Health
- Legal Services
- Human Resource Volunteer
- Guest Relations Ambassador-Greeter