The Accelerator YMCA has a Transitional Housing program that hosts young people who are transitioning out of foster care or homelessness.
One of our housing locations is called "Young Adults in Transition," also known as YAIT. This particular location houses 19 studio apartments and is located in Downtown Seattle.
We're looking for volunteer groups to provide meals for YAIT on a monthly basis. We need provided meals on the last week of each month. Volunteers are welcome to provide a meal on a one-time basis or multiple times.
· Food can be purchased or prepared. Recipes can be provided upon request. Provided food needs to include food labels. There also must be meat and vegetarian options.
· If you are cooking the food, it must be done so remotely. Please note that the Accelerator YMCA is not providing the space.
· Please provide enough food to feed 20 people.
· Please package food prior to delivery.
· Deliver food to YAIT. Address provided upon request.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed