We are looking forover 150 volunteers to help at the annual Coaster Run at Six Flags Magic Mountain 5k, 10k and Kids Run. Volunteer duties consist of:
- Volunteer Check In
- Registration, T-Shirts & Goody Bags
- Venue Assistanst & Clean Up
- Finish & Clean Up
- Water Station Assistants
- Course Monitors
- Kids Race & Clean Up
- Post Race Food
- Medical Volunteers* (Volunteers must be CPR/First Aid certified)
- Individual sign up, visit http://tinyurl.com/individualcoaster
- To create a volunteer group, visit http://tinyurl.com/groupcoaster
- To join an *existing group, visit http://tinyurl.com/joincoaster
*you must have the group password in order to join a group
IMPORTANT:Group members that register to volunteer are committing to showing up at the event. If 5 or more volunteers from a group do not show up (or they are not replaced), the group will not be allowed to participate in future events. We rely on the help of volunteers to make these events safe and running smoothly.
Volunteers under the age of 13 must be accompanied by parent/guardian or supervisor with a 5:1 ratio (5 kids to 1 adult). Waivers will need to be signed prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please email Michelle at email@example.com and include your group name and the event name.
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Must be able to commit to volunteer job time slot.