We are currently in need of volunteers to work in our Gift Shop/Cafe at The Friendly Home. Working in the Gift Shop involves visiting with Members and families while they are shopping, providing assistance selecting gifts, cards, or just stoppping by for Coffee, tea or an Ice Cream treat. The Gift Shop is run by volunteers and is such a wonderful place for our members and visiting friends and families to visit and have coffee and conversation. Our cafe area over looks the beautiful gardens.
We are very flexible with scheduling, Currently, there are Friday afternoon openings, 2-4 andWednesday 2-4 also. ( 2 hour shift) We would like to open the Gift Shop on weekends also by having regularly schedule volunteer.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Two hours a week
- Church Service Volunteer
- Art Assistant
- Clerical assistant
- Gardners for our beautiful grounds
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Eucharistic Minister to Bring...
- Friday Gift Shop Volunteer 2-4 pm
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Friend-Spanish...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Gift Shop/Cafe Help Afternoons...
- Tuesday Lunch Outing Volunteers
- Therapy Dog Visits
- Wednesday Afternoon Gift Shop 2-4
- Italian Speaking Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Companion
- Outdoor Visitor
- Weekend Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer