* Retain and recruit committee volunteers to help with event promotion and marketing through grassroots forums, social media platforms, and public media channels.
* Collaborate with Co-Chair to plan and set goals for event publicity.
* Cultivate relationships with contacts in media outlets and other organizations with a broad reach.
* Leverage kick-offs, team meetings/rallies, fundraising workshops, bank nights, event days, and wrap-ups as media partner recognition opportunities.
* Work with other committee volunteers to identify volunteers and community members who have directly benefitted from the Society’s advocacy efforts, and identify those who are willing to share their stories in person, in writing, and/or with the media.
* Ensure that all other committee volunteers are considering event promotion and marketing in their plans.
* Ensure that all publicity volunteers/contacts know how much they are appreciated.
- Public Speaking
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Meeting once a month, 6 hour event in September
- aany time needed to promote the event - flexible