* Retain and recruit committee volunteers to help with fundraising.
* Collaborate with Chair to plan and set goals for event, committee, team, and team member fundraising.
* Host educational and inspiring fundraising workshops to ensure that all participants understand best practices for fundraising (and know what fundraising practices to avoid).
* Leverage kick-offs, team meetings/rallies, bank nights, event days, and wrap-ups as fundraising education opportunities.
* Collaborate with Team Recognition Chair, Online Chair, and Registration & Accounting Chair to ensure all teams and team members are properly credited and recognized for their fundraising efforts.
* Collaborate with Luminaria Chair to lead pre-event and day-of-event luminaria fundraising efforts.
* Lead event-level fundraisers (e.g. auctions, raffles [where legal], committee fundraisers, etc.).
* Lead implementation of feeder events at the event and/or coach teams to do feeder events (e.g. Bark For Life, small-scale corporate events, small-scale collegiate events, small-scale high-school events, etc.).
* Ensure that all other committee volunteers are considering fundraising opportunities in their plans.
* Ensure that all fundraising volunteers/contacts know how much they are appreciated.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Meeting once a month, 6 hour event in September
- time needed to help with fundraising events outside of the main event in September