The local Trader Joe's nearest to our campus allows us to have flower arrangements and potted plants when they are past their prime date for being sold. They are brought to our campus and disassembled to allow our care center residents to make their our bouquets.
How do the flower get from Trader Joe's to our campus??? You.
Volunteer to be the person who pick up the floral donation from Trader Joe's and deliver it to us once a week (Saturdays between 9-11 am) or once a month. Volunteer also replaces potted plants in our care center and prepares flowers to be assembled in bouquets by residents.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-8 hours a month
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Build a Garden for our residents...
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Pretty Nails for Easter and...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy