KYRS Volunteer Job Description
Job Title: Outreach Coordinator
Commitment: up to 2 hours per week, with at least a 6-month commitment
Reports to: Volunteer Coordinator
Your Role is to lead efforts to help raise community awareness about KYRS--to elevate our presence in the community.
- Keep updated on all Spokane Events such as music festivals, art shows, college events, community gatherings, street fairs, etc. and contact a representative about KYRS tabling at these events. Keep an updated list of these events with contact info, dates, and times.
- Work with staff and other volunteers to create and update outreach materials for KYRS, such as info posters, tabling material, etc.
- With Membership Director, develop comprehensive and updated contact list of community groups etc. that we can mail to.
- Organize a speaker’s bureau to do presentations to community groups.
- Coordinate outreach to ethnic populations and other underserved populations.
- Work with staff and volunteers to explore new outreach strategies such as bus billboards, collaborations with other organizations, etc.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training