KYRS Volunteer Job Description
Job Title: Outreach Coordinator
Commitment: up to 2 hours per week, with at least a 6-month commitment
Your Role is to lead efforts to help raise community awareness about KYRS--to elevate our presence in the community.
- Keep updated on all Spokane Events such as music festivals, art shows, college events, community gatherings, street fairs, etc. and contact a representative about KYRS tabling at these events. Keep an updated list of these events with contact info, dates, and times.
- Work with staff and other volunteers to create and update outreach materials for KYRS, such as info posters, tabling material, etc.
- With Membership Director, develop comprehensive and updated contact list of community groups etc. that we can mail to.
- Organize a speaker’s bureau to do presentations to community groups.
- Coordinate outreach to ethnic populations and other underserved populations.
- Work with staff and volunteers to explore new outreach strategies such as bus billboards, collaborations with other organizations, etc.
We'll work with your schedule.
35 W. Main Ave.Suite 340Spokane, WA 99201
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training