Volunteer Assistant Golf & Life Skills Coach
15 people are interested
Join us as an Assistant Golf & Life Skills Coach for our 2017 Fall Session!
The mission of the East Bay Golf Foundation (a 501c3 non-profit organization) and The First Tee of Contra Costa is to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
Our Volunteer Assistant Coaches:
- Assisting our Lead Coaches in delivering The First Tee Life Skills experience to juniors
- Help ensure a safe environment for all our participants
- Commit to coaching at least once a week for 2 hours for our 8-week sessions
- Receive the necessary training. No golf experience is required!
Our Golf Course Locations:
- Boundary Oak Golf Course, Walnut Creek
- Buchanan Fields Golf Course, Concord
- Diablo Creek Golf Course, Concord
- Hiddenbrooke Golf Club, Vallejo
- Lone Tree Golf Course, Antioch
Join us today! We look forward to meeting you!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
The First Tee of Contra Costa2290 Diamond Dr. #203Concord, CA 94520
- Teaching / Instruction
- Physical Education
- Sports Coaching
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 day a week for 2 hours for 8 weeks
- No golf experience necessary! Trainings are provided. Get in touch today!