- Secure, facilitate, & plan all entertainment for general participants for the entire event.
- Work with ACS Staff on securing stage, sound, & lighting.
- Work with ACS Staff to write & provide a detailed full schedule stage script for emcees & sound booth prior to event.
- Provide a continual schedule of events as acts are secured to publicity, social media chair, Event Co Chairs, and ACS Staff.
- Secure music for major ceremonies, down time, & themed laps.
- Work closely with Survivor, Luminaria, & Mission Delivery chair to support the 3 major ceremonies.
- Recruit & train ALL volunteers needed to provide stage support.
- Work with ACS Staff to put together Event Packet for all Entertainment to include but not limited to : Parking passes, Map of venue, offline registration forms or direct them to the RFL website to register prior to the event, designated parking area, their play schedule allowing announcements/ mission moments etc..
- Event Planning / Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Meeting once a month, 6 hour event in September
- time needed to recruit acts & secure entertainment