Do you love roses? Our rose bushes need your help at Otay Lakes!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOtay Lakes County Park2270 Wueste Rd.Chula Vista, CA 91915
Otay Lakes County Park is a lovely day use park in Chula Vista. We've got some rose bushes there that need that special touch on a regular basis. Pick your day and time. (There's other things to do too, such as planting and caring for our native plants.)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 or 2 days a week, a couple hours per day
- Knowledge of caring for rose bushes would be helpful.
- Support Parks one evening a...
- Work Party with a Ranger at...
- Do you love roses? Our rose...
- TRAILBLAZER AMBASSADORS Annie's...
- Spanish with Seniors
- San Elijo Nature...
- History Buffs Wanted!
- After-School Program...
- Volunteer Park Patrol
- Live-in Park Host in County Parks
- Do you love History? Become a...