Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a voice for individuals impacted by all forms of abuse. Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals affected by abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote personal and familial healing.
Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is seeking people from all across the nation with strong leadership skills to pilot chapters of our organization. We are looking for volunteers who are passionate about our cause and are willing to dedicate some time weekly to establishing and finessing work for Hurt 2 Heal.
- Work a schedule mutually acceptable to the agency and volunteer;
- Become thoroughly familiar with the policies and procedures set forth by the agency;
- Be prompt and reliable in reporting to work and keep an accurate record of hours worked by signing in and out on the appropriate forms;
- Attend orientation and training sessions, as required, and undertake continuing education provided by the agency as necessary to maintain competence;
- Provide the Volunteer Coordinator advanced written notice of resignation or requesting leave of absence;
- Notify the program staff as early as possible if unable to report to work;
- Perform with dignity and caution when acting as a representative of the agency;
- Avoid entering into any agreements with third parties or assuming any third-party responsibilities on behalf of the agency;
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information and all other information deemed confidential by the agency;
- Maintain the security of the agency at all hours and help promote the safety of other volunteers, program staff, and clients;
- Assist in any temporary job assignments outside those specified in the particular job description should it be beneficial to the agency and within the scope of the volunteer’s time or skills;
- Treat other volunteers, program staff, and clients with dignity and respect without regard for race, culture, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender, or age.
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter. The subject line of the email needs to be: Awareness Volunteer.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 1 Year Commitment