Hurt 2 Heal Inc.is an organization that offers a voice for individuals impacted by all forms of abuse. Our mission is to renew awareness and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse, by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote individuals and family healing.
H2H is an organization based on raising awareness and is seeking additional members to join its Board of Directors.
Our board members champion the importance of exceptional board leadership and believe - as the organization does - that each and every nonprofit needs a strong and effective board to fully accomplish its goals. In addition to the standard roles and responsibilities of a board, Hurt2Heal is seeking individuals who will be active advocates and ambassadors for the organization and individuals who will stand for its mission of being the voice for the voiceless.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
We are seeking diverse leaders with expertise in the following areas:
Ensure Effective Organizational Planning
Ensure Adequate Resources
Manage Resources Effectively
Determine and Monitor the Organization’s Programs and Services
Enhance the Organization’s Public Image
Board Member Responsibilities:
Each board member is expected to know what exceptional governance is, to practice it as a board member, and to remain apprised of new developments.
- Board members are expected to read and understand Hurt2Heal's financial statements and otherwise help the board fulfill its fiduciary responsibilities.
- Board members are expected to attend 75% of board meetings per year. They are expected to read board materials in advance of board meetings and come prepared to ask questions and participate in discussions.
- Board members are expected to serve on one or more committees of the board and to actively participate in committee work.
- Board members are expected to play an active role in securing the financial resources necessary for H2H to achieve its mission.
- Board members are expected to leverage personal relationships and connections to help the development committee and staff identify and solicit potential funders, as well as directly invest in Hurt2Heal’s work by making a personal contribution each year.
- Board members are expected to responsibly represent Hurt2Heal to their respective communities and to advocate for Live2Create’s mission, programs, and services as appropriate.
The Board will meet once a month and be required to handle all fiduciary responsibilities of the organization.
To be considered for nomination to the Board of Directors, please submit a letter of interest and biography or resume to email@example.com
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- You must be available for monthly Board meetings.
- You must be reliable and edger to change lives.