Walk for Wishes Hershey - Event Committee
WhenWed Apr 05, 2017 - Wed Nov 29, 2017
WhereMake-A-WishHershey, PA 17033
Join our Make-A-Wish Walk for Wishes Committee and help us plan our 7th Annual Walk for Wishes! This is a special event that helps raise funds to grant wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions all across Susquehanna Valley.
As a volunteer, you will be part of one of 5 subcommittees:
- Corporate Relationships: Partner with Make-A-Wish staff to recruit corporate support for the event through corporate teams and sponsorships
- Volunteer Recruitment: Recruit volunteers for the Walk and oversee their responsibilities on the day of the event
- Raffle Donations: Secure raffle basket donations and assemble baskets for the event
- Games/Activities: Create and implement various games and activities for children to partake in at the Walk
- Family Team Mentor: Invite Wish Families to the Walk and provide them with the information they need in order to participate; assist with Wish Family check-in at the event
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monthly meetings held from April to November.
- Attendance at the Walk for Wishes on October 28, 2017.