Volunteer Position: Assistant Social Media Coordinator
Are you looking to contribute to the Philadelphia community and meet interesting people? Join our passionate team of volunteers!
In 2015, Art Sphere Inc. released a children’s booklet of free art lesson plans. The booklet was distributed to several community centers in Philadelphia, and is now available to parents and teachers to download for free online. Many of the booklet lessons are classroom-based, and are a compilation of actual lessons in after-school, weekend, and summer programs.
Following the successful enthusiasm of the art lesson booklet, ASI decided to incorporate more digital media technology in classroom lessons, with the purpose of making art instructions widely available online. In winter of 2016, stop-motion videography (ie: "claymation") was introduced in after-school programs, as one of many new-coming art lessons to include digital media. The stop-motion videography and other digital media projects will be accompanied by a blog page, where instructors and students can upload finished projects, and share thoughtful reflection on their assignments.
The Assistant Social Media Coordinator will work with the Social Media Coordinator to expand ASI’s promotional online content to include photo, video, and blog recordings of regular classroom assignments. The Assistant Classroom SM Coordinator will also provide creative direction to students, in methods to communicate their expressive voice by pairing their classroom projects with online social media.
We are looking for a social media expert to manage our social media campaign to spread awareness of ASI community and classroom programs, and to promote distribution of the e-booklet art lesson plans.
-Knowledge of how to use Facebook/Instagram
-Knowledge of how to use Tumblr and/or Vimeo
-Background/interest in art/design/teaching
-ASI volunteer release form- http://artsphere.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ASI-volunteer-Release-and-Intake-form-2014.pdf
-Criminal Background Check- https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
-Child Abuse Clearance- https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
Please email email@example.com with any clearances you might already have, as long as any questions you might have.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Website Project Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per week
- Knowledge of social media, videography, blogging
- Assistant Art Teacher for...
- Help kickstart Art Sphere's...
- Mural Painting
- Assist with Teaching Art or...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Assistant Art Teacher for...
- Volunteers to Help Paint Mural...
- Art Nonprofit seeking Talented...
- Assistant Art Teacher
- Share your Creative Talents with...
- Constant Contact Business...
- Are you good at wordpress? Are...
- Show the world what kids can do!...
- College Interns and volunteers...
- Help us find matching Funds!...
- Spring Mural and Playground...
- Volunteer Art Teachers- After...
- Summer Volunteers Needed!
- Event Promoter
- Art Sphere 2015- 2016 Volunteers