Digital Marketing Executive
20 people are interested
Asante Africa Foundation is looking for an enthusiastic SEO/SMO/Google Adwords volunteer to work with our Marketing and Communications team. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your social media/communications skills about the nonprofit sector. The volunteer will work closely with the social media team to execute SEO/SMO initiatives. The hours are flexible, and you can work remotely. The time commitment is approximately 10-15 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
*Responsible for planning and building the full stack of services(social media, paid search and SEO) associated with digital marketing campaigns.
*Create digital strategy with other team members
*Perform keyword research
*Perform competitive analysis
*Find new link building opportunities
*Ad Strategy and content writing
*Optimize website for SEO
*Generate Brand awareness
*Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
*Understanding of SEO and SMO concepts and application, and ability to share his expertise with the team.
*Familiarity with the Analytics and ability to recommend on best actions moving forward.
*Familiarity with Google Adwords.
*Familiarity with Wordpress built websites.
*Audit website to ensure all tracking components are firing correctly.
*Excellent communication(verbal, listening and writing) skills and an outstanding attention to detail.
*Implement some technical web components for the purpose of conversion tracking - including analytics code, tag management code, updating forms, and tracking payment sites for conversions on GA.
*Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
*Outstanding time management and organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
*Ability to work rapidly and meet deadlines under pressure.
*Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, Social Media, Communication tools.
*Experience with web development a plus IT related studies preferred.
*Recent experience with proficiency with WordPress.
*IT degree or real-world website development experience.
*A critical thinker with the ability to follow directions and work independently and on a team.
*Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
*Must submit portfolio/samples of web development work.
* Directly impact Asante Africa Foundation's efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa and learn about successful international development programs
* Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run by volunteers and receive professional training
* Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization
* Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities
* Opportunity to work from the comfort of your home or our Oakland office
This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
The position is part-time with an expectation of 10 - 15 hours of work per week.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing Analytics
- Google Apps
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- 10-15 hours/week
- Please submit an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application