Asante Africa Foundation is looking for an enthusiastic SEO/SMO/Google Adwords volunteer to work with our Marketing and Communications team. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your social media/communications skills about the nonprofit sector. The volunteer will work closely with the social media team to execute SEO/SMO initiatives. The hours are flexible, and you can work remotely. The time commitment is approximately 10-15 hours per week.
* Understanding of SEO and SMO concepts and application, and ability to share his expertise with the team
* Familiarity with the Analytics and ability to recommend on best actions moving forward
* Familiarity with Google Adwords
* Excellent communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills and outstanding attention to detail
* Strong social media skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
* Excellent time management and organizational skills, and capacity to prioritize and multi-task
* Ability to work rapidly and meet deadlines under pressure
* Detail oriented, team player, and technologically savvy
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, Social Media, Communication tools
* Experience with web development a plus IT related studies preferred
* Directly impact Asante Africa Foundation's efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa and learn about successful international development programs
* Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run by volunteers and receive professional training
* Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization
* Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities
* Opportunity to work from the comfort of your home or our Oakland office
This is an unpaid internship position with specific goals, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Marketing Analytics
- Google Apps
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours/week
- Please submit an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application
- IT Systems Associate
- Survey Digitization Associate
- Program Proposal Writer
- SEO/SMO/Google Adwords Intern
- Report Writer - Monitoring,...
- Data Support Analyst
- Creative Writer Volunteer
- Co-Team Leader for University...
- Social Media Volunteer (USA Based)
- Fundraising | Partnership...
- Grant Writer
- Business Development and...
- WordPress Web Editor Volunteer
- Graphic Designer