Taste of Virginia Celebration-Charity Partner NATIONAL MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AT INNSBROOK PAVILION
WhenSat Jul 01, 2017, 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Where4901 Lake Brook DriveGlen Allen, VA 23060
National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Virginia-West Virginia are the Charity Partners for the 2017 Taste of Virginia. We were chosen by the Innsbrook Foundation, Innsbrook Rotary and the Presenting Sponsor, Capital Ale House. All proceeds from this event will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Virginia-West Virginia.
All volunteers are a required to be at the event for set-up - 11:00 am- 3:00 p.m.
There will be two shifts: 2:30-6:30 p.m. and 6:00-10:00 p.m.
Please sign up on:
This site will be available March 6, 2017.
All positions will be available on
This event is held Saturday, July 1, 2017 at the Innsbrook Pavilion, 4901 Lake Brook Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060. Volunteers will receive a t-shirt, lunch and free gate fee w/volunteer necklace for admissions.
- Sales Process
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Set up for volunteers are from 11:00-3:00 p.m. http://signup.com/go/73LgT2
- Country Roads Ride - Greenbrier...
- Walk MS: Charleston, WV -...
- Walk MS: Wheeling, WV - Heritage...
- Walk MS: Bristol - Sugar Hollow...
- Walk MS: Morgantown, WV - Wharf...
- Taste of Virginia...
- Volunteers Needed for WALK MS:...
- Walk MS - Williamsburg, Va -...
- Walk MS: Fredericksburg, VA -...
- Walk MS: Culpeper, VA - Culpeper...
- Walk MS: Ashland-Huntington, WV...
- Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads
- Volunteer for Walk MS -...
- RICHMOND WALK VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!