Special Events LEAD
5 people are interested
Position Description: The Special Events Lead is a leadership role and the individual will be an ambassador of the MPA organization, creating a community - both internal and external - that emphasizes the important work we do for the special animals we serve and exemplifies how each volunteer’s active involvement helps us achieve more for more precious lives. The Special Events Lead must enjoy working with people as well as cultivating and developing the talents of others!
The Special Events Lead will:
- support, guide, oversee, and assist the Milwaukee Pets Alive Special Events Coordinators to ensure the planning and execution of a minimum of 12 special events/fundraising events each year (1 per month) that meet overall organizational goals and further the mission of the organization.
- along with MPA Special Event Coordinators, will head a committee for the planning of an annual organizational major event.
- communicate with all MPA Special Event Coordinators regularly to answer questions and make sure all are actively engaged and on track to have events planned each month (and that they are arranged well in advance), and that they are appreciated for their hard work.
- participate in once-a-month planning meetings.
- coordinate any additional meetings for Special Event Coordinators as needed for proper planning and execution of events they are working on.
- as a leadership role, the Special Events Lead will also participate in once-a-month Leadership meetings with other Leads and Director.
Special events coordination/planning experience preferred though not required if candidate possesses other leadership experience and has a strong drive/passion for events.
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 370137Milwaukee, WI 53237
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Orientation or Training