Provide direct support to disaster clients: Disaster Cycle Services- Recover
Become part of our elite compassionate and empathetic team of workers that help our clients begin their road to recovery. We provide clients with not only financial assistance, but recovery planning, connection to local resources and overall hope during a difficult time in their lives.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Minimum 12-16 hours for initial training. Scheduled days to be determined per location; approximately 3-7 hours per day with a minimum of one day a weekREQUIRED TRAINING
- Disaster Cycle Services: An Overview
- Diversity Sensitivity and Awareness
- Disaster Action Team inducution
- Client Assistance System (CAS 2.0)
- Casework & Recovery Fundamentals
- Recovery Services: An Overview
- Direct Client Assistance
We'll work with your schedule.
433 Center StreetAshtabula, OH 44004
- People 55+
- Once trained may remain active as long as required training is updated and engagement criteria met.