Grand Rapids Restoring Family Links Caseworker
1 person is interested
Deliver services to clients who have been separated from family members in other countries due to armed conflict, migration, disasters, or other humanitarian emergencies. These services include delivery of Red Cross messages, responding to tracing inquiries, information and referrals, and community outreach. https://www.facebook.com/redcross/videos/10155293865700071/
OPEN TIME DAYS
Must be available to cover at least one two hour office shift per week, during regular business hours.REQUIRED TRAINING
- Orientation to the American Red Cross
- Restoring Family Links training modules in EDGE Learning Management System (required)
- Restoring Family Links classroom course (required)
- On the job training and shadowing of an experienced RFL caseworker (highly recommended)
- Case Management System training (required)
We'll work with your schedule.
1050 Fuller Ave NEGrand Rapids, MI 49503
- People 55+
- Minimum six month commitment. Must meet case deadlines to maintain caseworker status.