The Bucks County Area Agency on Aging Volunteer Program(Positively Aging Bucks County is in need of volunteers over the age of 21 to join their Advisory Council. We are looking for people with expertise in program development, marketing, sales, public relations, or program evaluation.
The Advisory Council meets the third Friday of every month from 9 am to 11:00 am.
The primary functions of the Council is to provide guidance and leadership to PABC and to assist in programs that meet the needs of all comunities in Bucks County.
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Meeting held one x monthy on 3rd Friday each mth
- G.E.M. (Generations...
- Lunch Bunch Mentor Program ( ...
- APPRISE Can you help those on...
- Advisory Council Members -...
- Mentors needed throughout Bucks...
- Get ready to help Teaching ESL...
- Home Delivered Meals Drivers-...
- Benefits Assistance Volunteer...
- Children + Tutor = Success
- Medication Education for Seniors