Sussex County Habitat for Humanity needs Office Volunteers
13 people are interested
Front desk volunteers for Sussex County Habitat’s Georgetown office. Morning shifts 9 am - Noon; afternoons 1-5 pm
Primary responsibilities for front desk volunteers are:
- Welcome guests/visitors
- Answer phones, direct calls, take messages.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist staff with specific clerical tasks for special events or programs.
- Ensure that the office represents a clean, organized and welcoming environment.
- File, fax, copy, word process as needed by committees or staff members.
- Coordinate mailings, as needed (newsletter, fundraising letters, new homeowner orientations, etc.).
- Learn Habitat database to assist with data entry, as needed.
We'll work with your schedule.
GeorgetownGeorgetown, DE 19947
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum of one 3-hour shift per week.