Front desk volunteers for Sussex County Habitat’s Georgetown office. Shifts needed are:
Mondays - 1-5 pm
Wednesdays - 9 am - 12 Noon
Thursdays - 1-5 p m
Fridays - 9 am - Noon, 1-5 pm
Primary responsibilities for front desk volunteers are:
- Welcome guests/visitors
- Answer phones, direct calls, take messages.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist staff with specific clerical tasks for special events or programs.
- Ensure that the office represents a clean, organized and welcoming environment.
- File, fax, copy, word process as needed by committees or staff members.
- Coordinate mailings, as needed (newsletter, fundraising letters, new homeowner orientations, etc.).
- Learn Habitat database to assist with data entry, as needed.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum of one 3-hour shift per week.