Associate Graphic Designer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Designer willing to work alongside the Assistant Creative Director in the development, and production of materials. The Designer will also assist in coordinating and organizing of graphic files. This position will collaborate with our Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP's mission. The Assistant reports directly to the Creative Director.
- Assists Creative Director in editing graphics as projects progress
- Prepares production files
- Maintains quality control for assigned projects; works closely with creative team to stay aware of project updates and changes
- Adheres to company standards and policies
- Gathers information and materials
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout to the Creative Director
- Assists with graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Assists with the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Performs administrative duties
- Performs other task as assigned by the Creative Director
- Associate's degree and/or A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- A minimum of two(2) years of customer service preferred
- Graphic design skills, including command of design theory
- Attention to detail and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work
- Understanding of design strategy methods
- Proficiency in problem solving
- Ability to work project from concept development, storyboard
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with other creative disciplines such as photography, motion graphics, 3D animation and video production a plus
- Graphic Design
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Conference/Events Coordinator
- Associate Graphic Designer
- Chapter Development Director
- Manager of Legal Counsel
- Manager of Marketing
- Human Resources Manager
- Manager of Conference/Events
- Content Writer/Editor
- Government Affairs Coordinator
- Director of Conference/Events
- Communications Coordinator
- Manager of Fundraising and Donor...
- Director of Finance
- Director of Communications
- Marketing Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Director of Fundraising and...
- Public Relations Assistant Officer
- Social Media Specialist
- Public Relations and Outreach...