Help Save Lives- Work a Blood Drive: Blood Drive Volunteer (Donor Ambassador)
2 people are interested
Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.
OPEN TIME DAYS
- Flexible, based on personal schedule
- The majority of blood drives typically run MF 8am7pm; with shifts a mininum of 4 hours; Intermittent weekend drives available
- Minimum sixmonth commitment
- May also accept volunteers with Community Service Hour requirements.
- Orientation to the American Red Cross.
- Scheduled or dayoftraining for nonregulated volunteer positions (Donor Ambassador Training)
About American Red Cross - Northeast Ohio Region
3747 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
408 9th Street SWCanton, OH 44707
- People 55+
- Minimum of six-month commitment