Help Save Lives- Work a Blood Drive: Blood Drive Volunteer (Donor Ambassador)
13 people are interested
Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.
OPEN TIME DAYS
- Flexible, based on personal schedule
- The majority of blood drives typically run MF 8am7pm; with shifts a mininum of 4 hours; Intermittent weekend drives available
- Minimum sixmonth commitment
- May also accept volunteers with Community Service Hour requirements.
- Orientation to the American Red Cross.
- Scheduled or dayoftraining for nonregulated volunteer positions (Donor Ambassador Training)
We'll work with your schedule.
3747 Euclid AveCleveland, OH 44115
- People 55+
- Minimum of six-month commitment