Be The Best Part of Someone's Worst Day
8 people are interested
Respond on-scene with other volunteers to house fires (or other local disasters) to provide resources, comfort and hope to the family members who have been affected.
- 18 years or older
- Valid United States driver’s license
- Safe driving record
- Training provided both online courses and hands on with experienced volunteers
- Online application (see below for instructions)
- Monday thru Sunday 8am-4:00pm; 4:00-10:30pm; ON CALL 10:30pm-8am
- Weekends ON CALL
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
- "Being able to help someone in one of their greatest times of need is a feeling like no other" ~Charlie V.
- "I may not have money to give, but I have time." ~Taylor W.
- "It’s a wonderful feeling being able to help someone affected by a house fire, who literally, may only have the clothes on their back." ~Julie M.
How to get started
- Complete the online application at www.redcross.org/volunteer
- Or for any questions or to schedule a personal volunteer consultation contact:
Kristin Pendleton, Senior Volunteer Recruitment Specialist Call/Text: 314-281-7968 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About American Red Cross - Eastern Missouri Region
10195 Corporate Square, St Louis, MO 63132, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member or through the generosity of blood donors, providing critical blood to people in need, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
10195 Corporate Square DriveSt. Louis, MO 63132
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Disaster Response
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training