Are you passionate about helping young children grow and develop through play? The Caldwell Y is looking for 1-2 volunteers (per day) to help in Child Watch. This is an area where children 6 weeks to 6 years are cared for and looked after by trained, dedcated staff and volunteers while Mom and Dad work out.
Volunteer Responsibilities Include:
--Engaging & entertaining children
--Role modeling the Y values of caring, honest, respect, and responsibility
--Keeping play areas clean and tidy
--Must be 16 or older
--Must participate in on-the-job training & shadowing with staff
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, visit www.ymcatvidaho.org to complete the volunteer application. Must submit to background & reference checks, and orientation will be provided prior to start of shift.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Mon-Fri 9-10am (minimum 1 day per week)
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Garden Prep Volunteers
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Child Watch--West Branch
- Gym Supervisor--West Branch
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Child Watch--Caldwell Branch
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- New Knowledge Adventures...
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Make A Splash Locker Room...