Software Developer, Language Applications
- The software developer - language applications staff person will develop, write, and test computer programs geared for language work as delegated by the Language Software Board.
- Designs, writes and tests computer programs geared for language related work.
- Writes technical reference documentation for the new programs. Analyzes software needs by consulting with users.
- Keeps abreast with current computer system technology.
POSITION EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent experience.
- MCSD Certification recommended or equivalent open source experience or training.
- MS Office applications and/or Open Office applications experience.
- Software Development
- Information Architecture
- Product Development
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Software Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours a week
- Server System Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- IT Software Developer
- Partner Relations Representative
- Special Events Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- IT Systems Administrator
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Communication Systems Tech/Consult
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AP Check Clerk
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff