Lab-X Foundation is a 501-(c)-(3) non-profit committed to bringing world-class higher education in developing nations and helping to retain talents within the community. We are welcoming new leaders to be a part of this incredible effort. In particular if you have a hunger for innovation and passion for solving social problems, this opportunity is for you!
You will gain great experience by joining our team at this nascent stage and get to interact with world class leaders and participate in world changing ideas. Build skills in business development and get experience of working on large-scale programs that benefit thousands of STEM students.
As a Business Development Manager, you could be working on one or more of the following areas :
- Discover and explore potential growth opportunities for the organization
- Plan pitches to potential investors
- Identifiy trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Identify innovative approaches to increase organization's social impact
- Establish new collaborations by contacting potential partners- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Lab-X partners, Board of Advisors and volunteers. Ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to achieve Lab-X mission objectives
- Come up with effective ways to run successful campaigns
- Support ground teams to plan and successfuly execute events
This is an un-paid volunteer opportunity. Can be part time or full time based on your availability.
- Resource Development / Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Time: It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule
- Previous experience in partner relationship building and community outreach a plus