Content Translator - English to German
37 people are interested
Brigid MIXs is looking for talented people who can collaborate by translating from English to their native language. Types of Projects: flyers, posters, handouts, infographics, website and more...
We have the content, your expertise and passion will be used to allow us to reach more people!
We use a very efficient project management platform called Trello, which gives you direct access to:
- The list of projects to come
- Active Projects
- Who's working on the project
- Where the project is
- What the project's objective is
- Where the last person left off
- Where you can continue to help the project move to the "done" board
- Projects Completed
We also use Facebook Workplace, which is NOT associated with your personal Facebook. Facebook workplace is made for businesses and nonprofits.
- Send and receive chat messages to anyone at Brigid MIXs
- Create groups to collaborate with your fellow team members on individual projects
- This keeps the Trello boards content limited to just the important things, making it easier to use Trello to QUICKLY get an idea of where the project is at, not diluting the notes with questions and answers!
- Offer ideas and critiques on public groups.
- Collaborate with other teams' projects when practical.
- If you find a cool article about cultural exchange and you feel our brand management team can use it to post to one of our social media platforms, share it in their group!)
- If you have a new idea for a MIX activity, share it!
We've worked hard to help you easily immerse yourself into our virtual volunteer environment.
We will be more than happy to write a thank you & letter & letter of recommendation to complement your resume/CV in exchange for your help! We have LinkedIn Profiles, you will be able to add our logo directly to your profile.
Thank you for considering to collaborate with Brigid MIXs. Please, reach out to us if you're interested in filling this gap in our team. We will set up a video interview promptly.
Health, love & luck!
Richard Lance Kappel
Founder & Chairman of the Board
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Around 5 hours a week