The following are duties for the Hound Haul Coordinator, a position that manages all aspects of Operation: Hound Haul:
- The main job is to organize any long distance transports, also known as "Hound Hauls."
- Must be detailed oriented and able to think through and follow-up on logistics.
- Must monitor email and stay in consistent contact with other BHRSC associates.
- In specific regard to Hound Hauls, duties are: recruit teams of transport volunteers from the transport pool; arrange for van rental; arrange to get crates to volunteers as well as collars, leashes, harnesses, ID tags, etc.; arrange for transport team lodging. Day of a haul, monitor progress by staying in touch with transport drivers and update receiving team.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Capacity Planning
- Transportation Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment