Purpose/Objective: To review already written brief paragraphs explaining various medical problems, for medical accuracy, for a Cookbook-in-Progress.
Responsibilities: Edit any inaccuracies, as needed.
Qualifications: Retired doctor or medical practitioner, who believes that food can have medicinal benefits, and has the ability to proofread and edit written material. Submit proof of certification, and background information.
Training: No additional training needed.
Time Commitment: As needed.
Location: You can work from home.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Greeter, First Client Contact
- Cookbook Creator Team
- Legacy Corps Volunteers
- Volunteer Dietician Consultant
- Food Pantry Support
- Event Photographer Associate
- DONATE Food for Food Connection...
- Maintenance and Groundskeeping
- Fundraising and Development...
- Volunteer Medical Consultant
- Administrative Assistant