Purpose/Objective: To review already selected recipes for accuracy, and for their relation to specific medical problems for a cookbook-in-progress.
Responsibilities: Edit any inaccuracies, as needed.
Qualifications: Currently employed or retired, licensed dietician, who has the ability to proofread and edit written material; submit proof of certification and background information.
Training: No additional training.
Time Commitment: As needed.
Location: You can work from home.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Greeter, First Client Contact
- Cookbook Creator Team
- Legacy Corps Volunteers
- Volunteer Dietician Consultant
- Food Pantry Support
- Event Photographer Associate
- DONATE Food for Food Connection...
- Maintenance and Groundskeeping
- Fundraising and Development...
- Volunteer Medical Consultant
- Administrative Assistant