ORACLE Religious Association (ORA) has been in operations for more than 25 years. We have a wealth of experiences, knowledge and programs that we use to meet our mission; an encounter with Jesus Christ. To expand that ministry we need to leverage the technology of today. We envision a social media platform that will reach thousands of people in need of an encounter with Jesus Christ.
Help us to accomplish our goal of extending the ministry.
The web site builder will be responsible for building our internet presence with our web pages as the hub of our social media activities. We are seeking a volunteer that can work with us in designing and developing the web site, reconfiguring our facebook presence, linking our facebook and twitter accounts and setting us up to properly train staff in the use and maintenance of the web site.
Any candidate for this role will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong Communication
- Basic knowledge of Requirements Gathering and web design
- Testing browser compatibility, links' integrity, functional forms, navigation structure
- Testing page loading speeds
- Metadata tagging and SEO
- Image resizing
- Time Management & Detailed Planning
- Database Administration
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment