We are seeking an experienced Marketing professional for an exceptional opportunity to assist in marketing development for a growing arts non-profit doing work in the Pittsburgh, PA and Los Angeles, CA areas. Arts Out Loud is the ONLY LGBT arts organization that offers quality programming for young people in the US.
Our mission is to empower and educate LGBT youth by connecting them with entertainment industry professionals in the form of mentoring. We bring the best and brightest from film, theater, music, dance to our community of 16-22-year-old students to guide and teach. We are passionate about connecting local students with acclaimed artists to inspire them to believe in themselves and to further their arts education and career.
You would assist us by:
- Develop/write marketing proposals to foundations and grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating organization’s mission and programs to potential partners.
- Conduct prospect research.
- Create overall marketing plan focusing on our growth.
In return for the volunteer hours, the benefits to the volunteer candidate may include: job reference letter from the CEO of Arts Out Loud, experience gained while volunteering on various projects, networking opportunities, and current resume entry. Most importantly, you will be helping the organization work towards its mission.
You can find more information about us on our website: artsoutloud.org
- Marketing Analytics
- People Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-6 hours a month