Consider volunteering your time to help raise awareness to prevent, detect, and survive breast and ovarian cancer.
This opportunity will support a wide range of initiatives throughout the organization. The Graphic Design Associate will be responsible for creating and updating ads, brochures, promotional flyers, etc. We are seeking an organized self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
Students in need of volunteer hours are encouraged to take advantage of this volunteer opportunity.
All interested applicants should send your resume along with example(s) of graphic design projects in which you have been involved to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide 3 references and place the word Graphic Design in the subject line.
- Manage design projects from concept development to final approval
- Update event marketing and promotional materials
- Create supplemental event marketing materials
- Support design needs for annual projects (annual report, brochure, etc.)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient with Adobe products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)*
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to work well independently, incorporate suggestions and meet deadlines
- Desire to approach challenges strategically and creatively
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Skilled at collaborating cross-functionally
- Must be well organized
- Passionate about environmental issues and solutions for the future
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18