IndyHumane’s Summer Camps give students ages 8-17 years the opportunity to give their time and love to the homeless animals at the Humane Society of Indianapolis. Campers learn the important role IndyHumane plays in our community while bonding with animals who need love and attention.
During the summer camp sessions, students work together to complete shelter tasks such as socializing dogs and cats. Special projects are incorporated to make camp a great experience.
Goals of our summer camps are:
- To give youth the opportunity to help companion animals in their community by spending their time assisting the staff at the Humane Society of Indianapolis.
- To nurture a sense of compassion and respect for living beings through enriching activities and hands-on experiences that are rewarding for kids and animals alike!
- Wags & Whiskers for Students ages 8-9 years
- Paws & Claws Club for Students ages 10-13 years
- Teen Summer Camp fro Students ages 14-17 years
Registration opens 02/17 and closes 04/01 or when spaces are filled (whichever comes first).
Visit indyhumane.org to register today!!
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 8
- 1 Week Summer Sessions; 9am-2pm or 10am-4pm