We're a young, but very ambitious initiative. We have worked very hard to build a model where we can rapidly implement Brigid MIXs in communities around the world, without compromising our integrity.
We are in our second location, preparing for a third, and we have volunteers in 5 countries working on our expansion for this summer. It's a great system and we're excited to show you!
My job as chairman of the board is surround myself with people who have skill sets superior to mine. I am a natural leader, hard worker and visionary. I believe giving communities access to more opportunities for healthy, entertaining and insightful cultural exchanges can change the world, so does our team, and you must believe so, if you're a part of our organization.
Traditional Duties of the Board Treasurer:
1. Manages finances of the organization
2. Administrates fiscal matters of the organization
3. Provides annual budget to the board for members' approval
4. Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures
5. Fundraising strategy development
Specific Duties of our Board Treasurer:
1. Establish relationships with lawyers and accountants, relevant to our international ambitions, able to advise the board of which moves are right, and when to make them.
2. Guide the organization to acquire NGO status.
3. Have skin in the game, you must be a donor, ever member of the board is.
4. Critique the project in every way you feel, we must never stop improving!
We will be accepting applications for the position through the end of August. By September 10, we will have done joint interviews with final candidates and made our decision.
Health, love & luck to you all
Founder and Chairman of the Board
- Resource Development / Management
- Executive Admin
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum one year