Redmond Historical Society President Joe Townsend has announced an opening for a volunteer Vice President Collections Management, Society Officer and Board Member. The V.P. Chairs the Collections Management Committee, with a staff liaison. Qualified, interested, persons may request a position description and volunteer application by writing to Info@redmondhistoricalsociety.org .
We are a small 501(c)(3) non-profit with a Working Board. The position has staff support.Some of this work can be done away from our office.
This position calls for:
- Proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Skills with MS Office software
- Grant writing and project management experience is a plus
- Leadership and Non-profit Board Experience beneficial
- Experience with museums or historical organizations beneficial
- Skills with PastPerfect Museum Software will be helpful
- A love of local history
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Monthly Exec. Committee & Board Mtgs. + 1 day/we
- Time requirements vary, depend on projects undertaken